Week 2 Out of My Mind

Week 2 PPT  

Out of My Mind Story PDF

Unit 3 Out of My Mind Literacy Pages

Skills Practice Book AK Unit 3 Out of My Mind


Dear A1 Parents and Students,

I sincerely apologize for the recent inconsistencies and confusion on our class blog. The blog has been undergoing some changes due to the addition of new teachers and new teaching posts, which unfortunately resulted in some information being unclear or inconsistent in the wrong grade or mixed up. The Saavas site for students and the Sensay site is still being developed to include all the students with their new homerooms and new student numbers; this is out of my control. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

I hope that everything is now clear and updated. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to let me know immediately if you notice any incorrect, missing, or unclear information. This will allow me to address and correct any issues as quickly as possible.

It is my responsibility to make sure that you and your children receive accurate, clear, and up-to-date information.

Thank you very much for your patience, understanding, and cooperation. I truly appreciate your support as we work together to make this school year a successful one for our students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Week 6 Westlandia Unit

Week 3 Out of My Mind